OASIS Dry Suction Water Seal Chest Drain
The easy-to-use water seal chest drain
The Oasis 3600 Series combines dependable preset -20 cmH2O vacuum control with state-of-the-art dry suction regulation.
By including pre-packaged sterile water to fill the water seal, along with knock-over protection, the Oasis dry suction water seal chest drain offers fast set-up and is easy-to-use. The full-view graduated water seal makes air leak detection fast and easy to track.
- Universal water seal technology with air leak monitor for patient air leak trending
- Internal knock-over nozzles to reduce inter-chamber fluid spills
- Highly visible suction indicator
- Convenient fingertip suction adjustment from -10 to -40 cmH2O (pre-set at -20 cmH2O)
- In-line connector with needleless access sampling port
- Large, easy-to-grab handle and flexi-hangers allow the drain to be hung bedside from a single point
- High negative and positive pressure relief valves for patient protection
- Large, easy-to-read graphics provide fast, accurate drainage assessment
- Removable slide clamp
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
ATS Blood Recovery options are: continuous pump reinfusion, 2450 Self-Filling ATS bag or 2550 ATS bag for attachment to models with In-line connectors.
|Description||Case QTY||Part Number|
|Single Collection, 1 Patient Tube, ATS Bag Compatible||6||3600-100|
|Infant/Pediatric, 1 Patient Tube, 1/4" tubing, Pediatric Connectors, In-Line Connector and Clamp||6||3612-100|
|ATS Blood Recovery, 1 Patient Tube, ATS Bag Compatible||6||3650-100|
|In-Line ATS Blood Bag, For use with Atrium ATS Compatible Chest Drains||6||2550|
|Self-Filling ATS Blood Bag, For use with Atrium ATS Blood Recovery Chest Drains||10||2450|
OASIS Setup & Operation Video
This video details the setup and operation of the OASIS drain.
How to order
To place an order or learn more about any of the Maquet products, related accessories, or therapeutic solutions, please contact your local sales representative.
- Contact us @wrappertag>