LINEAR® 7.5Fr IAB Catheter
Features a proprietary IAB membrane and a 7.5Fr size.
The LINEAR IAB features a proprietary IAB membrane and a 7.5Fr size. This reduced size enables clinicians to deliver counterpulsation therapy to a broader range of patients, including those with smaller peripheral vasculature.
- Improved Sheath to Introducer Transition
- Hemostasis Valve
- Twist Lock Introducer Hub
- Universal Color Coding for Size
Potential For Reduced Complications*
All balloon and catheter materials meet FDA and ISO biocompatibility guidelines for devices and materials. LINEAR 7.5Fr IAB catheters and insertion kits do not contain latex.
* Comparison of Outcomes After 8 vs. 9.5 French Size Intra-Aortic Balloon Counterpulsation Catheters Based on 9,332 Patients in the Prospective Benchmark® Registry. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions 56:200-206 (2002).
- Reduced catheter cross-section area by 12% vs. 8Fr.
- Smaller catheter size has potential to increase distal limb flow
- Minimized size of arterial puncture
Membrane provides better performance*
- Abrasion resistance improved by 43%
- Immediate inflation at start-up
- Improved fatigue resistance
Faster Inflation Cycle Times
- Faster gas shuttle performance allows support of rapid heart rates and arrhythmias
- 19% faster cycle time in 80° in bend test method
T-Handle Protector for Balloon Membrane
- Keeps the membrane tightly wrapped prior to insertion
- Helps to handle catheter prior to insertion
* in vitro data on file