EXPRESS Dry Seal Chest Drain
Fast set-up speed and efficiency with advanced dry seal technology.
Express chest drains offer quick and convenient set-up with patient protection. The Express chest drain integrates precision dry suction regulation, and a dry seal one-way valve technology for patient safety.
The Express 4000 Series offers knock-over protection with an innovative system of knock-over nozzles that help reduce interchamber spills and allow safe transport. The Express lives up to its name, with pre-packaged sterile water provided and set-up is immediate.
- In-line connector with needleless access sampling port
- Dry seal valve technology protects patient in any position
- Convenient fingertip suction adjustment from -10 to -40 cmH2O (pre-set at -20 cmH2O)
- Highly visible suction indicator
- High negative and positive pressure relief valves for patient protection
- Graduated monitor for patient air leak trending
- Large, easy-to-grab handle and flexi-hangers allow the drain to be hung bedside from a single point
- Internal knock-over nozzles to reduce inter-chamber fluid spills
- Large, easy-to-read graphics provide fast, accurate drainage assessment
- Removable side clamp
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
ATS Blood Recovery options are: continuous pump reinfusion, 2450 Self-Filling ATS bag or 2550 ATS bag for attachment to models with In-line connectors.
|Description||Case QTY||Part Number|
|Single Collection, 1 Patient Tube, ATS Bag Compatible||6||4000-100N|
|ATS Blood Recovery, 1 Patient Tube, ATS Bag Compatible||6||4050-100N|
|In-Line ATS Blood Bag, For use with Atrium ATS Compatible Chest Drains||6||2550|
|Self-Filling ATS Blood Bag, For use with Atrium ATS Blood Recovery Chest Drains||10||2450|
EXPRESS Setup & Operation Video
This video details the setup and operation of the EXPRESS dry seal dry suction drain.
How to order
To place an order or learn more about any of the Maquet products, related accessories, or therapeutic solutions, please contact your local sales representative.
- Contact us @wrappertag>