LINEAR® 7.5Fr. IAB Catheter
Features an innovative membrane and a 7.5 Fr. size.
The LINEAR IAB features an innovative membrane and a 7.5 Fr. size. This reduced size enables clinicians to deliver counterpulsation therapy to a broader range of patients, including those with smaller peripheral vasculature.
- Improved Sheath to Introducer Transition
- Hemostasis Valve
- Twist Lock Introducer Hub
- Universal Color Coding for Size
Potential For Reduced Complications*
All balloon and catheter materials meet FDA and ISO biocompatibility guidelines for devices and materials. LINEAR 7.5 Fr. IAB catheters and insertion kits do not contain latex.
* Comparison of Outcomes After 8 vs. 9.5 French Size Intra-Aortic Balloon Counterpulsation Catheters Based on 9,332 Patients in the Prospective Benchmark® Registry. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions 56:200-206 (2002).
- Reduced catheter cross-section area by 12% vs. 8 Fr.
- Smaller catheter size has potential to increase distal limb flow
- Minimized size of arterial puncture
Proprietary IAB membrane provides better performance*
- Abrasion resistance improved by 43%
- Immediate inflation at start-up
- Improved fatigue resistance
Faster Inflation Cycle Times
- Faster gas shuttle performance allows support of rapid heart rates and arrhythmias
- 19% faster cycle time in 80° bend test method when compared to competitor
T-Handle Protector for Balloon Membrane
- Keeps the membrane tightly wrapped prior to insertion
- Helps to handle catheter prior to insertion
* Bench testing completed by Maquet. Data on file. Bench test results are not necessarily predictive of clinical results.
LINEAR 7.5Fr. Product Brochure - English
LINEAR 7.5Fr. Product Brochure - Deutsch
LINEAR 7.5Fr. Product Brochure - Français
LINEAR 7.5Fr. Product Brochure - Italiano
The LINEAR/MEGA Insertion & Sizing GuideGlobal LINEAR / MEGA Insertion & Sizing Guide for sheathless and sheathed Insertion
IABP Patient Information BrochureFor patients with certain heart conditions, the use of an Intra-aortic Balloon Pump is an effective way to help the heart do its work.
How to order
To place an order or learn more about any of the Maquet products, related accessories, or therapeutic solutions, please contact your local sales representative.
- Contact us @wrappertag>