HEMAPATCH SILVER Knitted UltraThin
A convenient choice for vascular repair.
A convenient choice for vascular repair, the collagen-coated HEMAPATCH fabric is easy to handle, has the advantage of no suture hole bleeding, and exhibits excellent healing characteristics. HEMAPATCH products are available in a wide range of sizes, offering versatility for the surgeon.
- Reduced Risk of Infection
Silver acetate collagen-coated polyester patch is designed to reduce the
risk of patch-related infection
- Reverse locknit knitting technique
- Offers superb handling and conformability to femoral artery
- Excellent healing with no suture hole bleeding
- Wide range of sizes
- Water permeability*: ≤ 5 mL . cm-2. min-1
- Wall thickness**: 0.41 mm
* Testing performed per ANSI/AAMI ISO 7198:1998/2001.
** Test results are for customer evaluation only and do not represent a product