HEMACAROTID Knitted Ultrathin Patches
A convenient choice for vascular repair.
A convenient choice for vascular repair, the collagen-coated HEMACAROTID fabric is easy to handle, has the advantage of no suture hole bleeding, and exhibits excellent healing characteristics. HEMACAROTID patches use proprietary UltraThin wall technology, designed to enhance patch performance. They are available in a wide range of sizes and offer superb handling and conformability to host vessels.
- Collagen-coated polyester patch
- Reverse locknit knitting technique
- Water permeability*: ≤ 5 mL . cm-2. min-1
- Wall thickness**: 0.41 mm
* Testing performed per ANSI/AAMI ISO 7198:1998/2001.
** Test results are for customer evaluation only and do not represent a product specification.