QUADROX-i Adult and Small Adult
A significant member of the family of oxygenators.
With a high performance reserve and a significant reduction in priming volume, and the QUADROX-i is a significant member of the family of oxygenators.
The ease of priming, very high gas and heat exchange, and very low pressure drop characteristics of all QUADROX-i oxygenators make them a natural choice for all adults, now including smaller patients. Based on the well-known and well-established QUADROX technology, the QUADROX-i Small Adult oxygenator is available both with and without an integrated arterial filter.
- Extremely low pressure drop², also with integrated filter
- Low priming volume
- Only 1.8 m² gas fiber surface area
- Good O2 and CO2 transfer
- Highly efficient heat exchanger
- Optimized surface refinement with SOFTLINE Coating
- BIOLINE Coating optionally available
- Easy handling and an easy priming procedure