HLS Set Advanced
The HLS Set Advanced provides complete monitoring and is specially developed for veno-venous or veno-arterial extracorporeal support for up to 30 days (CE region) continuous use.
The HLS Set Advanced provides complete monitoring of and is specially developed for veno-venous or veno-arterial extracorporeal life support for up to 30 days1 continuous use. Powered and monitored by the CARDIOHELP System, the HLS Set Advanced combines user-friendliness and patient safety. It also comes with all necessary approvals for transporting patients on extracorporeal life support within the hospital or in-between hospitals.
The HLS Set Advanced is available in two versions: HLS Set Advanced 5.0 with a blood flow of up to 5 l/min and HLS Set Advanced 7.0 with a blood flow of up to 7 l/min. Both sets have a biocompatible BIOLINE Coating. The HIT Set Advanced 5.0 / 7.0 with SOFTLINE Coating and a duration of use up to 5 days is available for patients who are susceptible to heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT).
- Fully monitored system for added patient safety which may lead to reduced bedside costs (together with the CARDIOHELP System)
- The non-invasive integrated sensor technology reduces the risk of air embolism, clotting and cavitation. Stagnant zones are avoided and external pressure measurement with additional lines requiring flushing is not needed.
- The non-invasive infrared measurement of venous blood parameters allows for continuous control of the patient’s hematocrit, hemoglobin, oxygen saturation and blood temperature.
- Low priming volume for less hemodilution
- Tip-to-Tip BIOLINE Coating for high biocompatibility.
- Due to its design there may be only little or no need to change the set during the entire system run.
- Quick and easy set-up and priming for fast deployment in emergency situations
- With the CARDIOHELP System, alarms and interventions can be set in order to avoid dangerous events such as air embolism, cavitation or lesions/damage to vessel walls.
- Continuous availability of the patient’s blood parameters.
- Provided as a standard set HLS Set Advanced allows for standardized trainings of users, familiarity with the product in any situation and routine handling.
- Support for up to 30 days* continuous use (when used with HLS Cannulae with BIOLINE Coating)
- Many application areas in the field of veno-venous or veno-arterial extracorporeal life support
- Transport approval (air / ground)