Designed for open and laparoscopic hernia repair when a tissue separating layer is needed.
Omega 3 fatty acid (03FA) coated polypropylene mesh designed for open and laparoscopic hernia repair when a tissue separating layer is needed.
C-QUR Mesh combines ProLite polypropylene mesh with a tissue separating layer of Omega 3 fatty acid (03FA). C-QUR Mesh is designed for intra-abdominal placement.
- Strong knit construction1
- See-thru clarity
- O3FA coating has been shown to minimize tissue attachment to the mesh2
- Ability to trim allows surgeon the option to customize the mesh
1. Deeken CR, Abdo MS, Frisella MM, Matthews BD. Physicomechanical evaluation of polypropylene, polyester, and polytetrafluoroethylene meshes for inguinal hernia repair. J Am Coll Surg. 2011 Jan;212(1):68-79.
2. Pierce RA, Perrone JM, Nimeri A. et al. 120-day comparative analysis of adhesion grade and quantity, mesh contraction, and tissue response to a novel omega-3 fatty acid bioabsorbable barrier macroporous mesh after intraperitoneal placement. Surg Innov. 2009 Mar;16(1):46-54.