OCEAN Wet Suction Water Seal Chest Drain
Traditional design you trust... Innovations you'll appreciate
The Ocean 2002 Series chest drain features a graduated water seal that provides convenient assessment of intra-thoracic pressure. The chest drain uses a familiar wet suction operating system that sets up quickly and transports easily.
Maquet’s complete family of chest drains feature multi-position hangers, a needleless access port for patient drainage sampling, automatic high negative pressure relief and knock-over nozzles to help reduce interchamber spills.
- Universal water seal technology with air leak monitor for patient air leak trending
- Internal knock-over nozzles minimize inter-chamber spills
- Suction control stopcock for easy adjustment of water bubbling
- Familiar wet suction operating system
- In-line connector with needleless access sampling port
- Large, easy-to-grab handle and flexi-hangers allow the drain to be hung bedside from a single point
- High negative and positive pressure relief valves for patient protection
- Large, easy-to-read graphics provide fast, accurate drainage assessment
- Removable side clamp
Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
ATS Blood Recovery options are: continuous pump reinfusion, 2450 Self-Filling ATS bag or 2550 ATS bag for attachment to models with In-line connectors.
|Description||Case QTY||Part Number|
|2002 Series Single Collection, 1 Patient Tube|
|ATS Bag Compatible, Suction Control Stopcock||6||2002-000|
|Suction Control Stopcock, No In-Line Connector||6||2002-300|
|Standard System – Pre-packaged Water||6||2002-400|
|2020 Series Dual Chamber, 2 Patient Tubes|
|ATS Bag Compatible, Suction Control Stopcock||6||2020-000|
|Suction Control Stopcock, No In-Line Connector||6||2020-300|
|2012 Series Infant/Pediatric 1/4" Tubing, Pediatric Connectors|
|Suction Control Stopcock, In-Line Connector, Clamp||6||2012-320|
|2050 Series ATS Blood Recovery, 1 Patient Tube|
|ATS Bag Compatible, Suction Control Stopcock||6||2050-000|
|Suction Control Stopcock, No In-Line Connector||6||2050-300|
|In-Line ATS Blood Bag||6||2550|
|Self-Filling ATS Blood Bag||10||2450|
Visit the OASIS
OASIS dry suction water seal chest drain
State-of-the-art dry suction regulation and dependable performance.
Experience the easy-to-use OASIS chest drain
How to order
To place an order or learn more about any of the Maquet products, related accessories, or therapeutic solutions, please contact your local sales representative.
- Contact us @wrappertag>