Reliable interpretation of the patient‘s hemodynamic status in the OR.
Be proactive, not reactive with ProAQT! ProAQT® is one component of the PulsioFlex monitoring concept. Based on over 20 years of research by PULSION with the PiCCO Pulse-Contour-Algorithm. ProAQT allows reliable and physiological interpretation of the patient‘s haemodynamic status. ProAQT® technology supports goal directed therapy and allows the review of interventions to assess their success.
Within minutes the monitoring range can be expanded to include variables such as blood flow, volume responsiveness, afterload and contractility.The ProAQT®-Sensor is simply integrated into the existing blood pressure measurement system.
- Recognise instability, make the right decision - earlier!
- Easy setup using the existing arterial-line
- Manual calibration with a reference cardiac output possible
- Based on PiCCO pulse contour algorithm
- Integrated Signal LED increases safety
- Perioperative hemodynamic optimisation of high risk patients or high risk procedures
- Assessment of therapy effect
- Early recognition of unstable patients
|Art. No. PV8810
Order No. 6882824
The ProAQT sensor (Professional Arterial Flow Trending) is integrated into an existing blood pressure transducer system and delivers additional hemodynamic parameters.
- Various transducer mounting plate adapters
- Easy setup and easy to use
- Pulsating blue LED indicates signal quality
- Orange LED shows ProAQT Sensor status
- Salzwedel C, Puig J, Carstens A, Bein B, Molnar Z, Kiss K, Hussain A, Belda J, Kirov MY, Sakka SG, Reuter DA
Perioperative goal-directed hemodynamic therapy based on radial arterial pulse pressure variation and continuous cardiac index trending reduces postoperative complications after major abdominal surgery: a multi-center, prospective, randomized study
Crit Care 2013;17(5): R191.
How to order
To place an order or learn more about any of the Maquet products, related accessories, or therapeutic solutions, please contact your local sales representative.
- Contact us @wrappertag>
Register now for our free monthly Advanced Monitoring literature service.
- Register here @wrappertag>