Designed for veno-venous and veno-arterial vessel access. These cannulae provide easy and reliable connection of peripheral vessels to an extracorporeal circuit.
The wide range of the HLS cannulae is designed for veno-venous and veno-arterial vessel access. HLS cannulae with BIOLINE Coating or SOFTLINE Coating are available for applications in circulatory and pulmonary support.
The HLS cannulae can be inserted percutaneously or with a surgical cut-down. Arterial and venous cannulae are available in variety of sizes and insertion lengths to meet all needs for peripheral cannulation.
- Smooth transition between introducer and cannula tip
- Reinforced with a flat wire for lowest wall thickness and high flow rates
- Cannula bodies are made of biocompatible polyurethane
- Extended application time of 30 days in combination with a PLS or HLS Set (BIOLINE Coating*)
Large range of sizes
- From 13 Fr. to 29 Fr.
Different insertion lengths
- 15, 23, 38 and 55 cm
Improved Safety and Performance
- Locked introducer to keep introducer in place during insertion
- Hardened proximal cannula body and reinforced side holes reduces kinking risk
- Depth marks to control insertion depth
*) CE Region
Para fazer um pedido ou saber mais sobre qualquer um dos produtos Maquet, acessórios relacionados ou soluções terapêuticas, entre em contato com o representante de vendas local.
- Contacte-nos @wrappertag>