VASOVIEW HEMOPRO Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting System
Designed to deliver high performance in endoscopic vessel harvesting (EVH) for both the saphenous vein and radial artery.
The VASOVIEW HEMOPRO Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting System is designed to deliver high performance in endoscopic vessel harvesting (EVH) for both the saphenous vein and radial artery. With simultaneous cut-and-seal capability, it lets you make a seamless transition to the future of EVH.
- Achieve optimal hemostatic quality with a unique thermostatic tip that provides cut-and-seal capability in one smooth motion.
- Fingertip Control - Feel the difference in sensitivity and responsiveness with fingertip adjustments that put control in your hands; no foot pedal is required.
- Clear Visualization - Enjoy clear visualization with less bleeding in the tunnel. In addition, distal and proximal insufflation provide clear visualization from start to finish.
- Minimal Surrounding Effect - Harvest vessels with minimal effect on surrounding tissues; VASOVIEW HEMOPRO Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting System is especially suited for harvesting the radial artery.
- Effortless Dissection - Create a working tunnel quickly, easily, and smoothly with the conical dissection tip.
Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting with VASOVIEW can improve patient outcomes with:
- A less-invasive 2 cm (1 inch) incision
- Significantly less risk of infection and wound complications1
- More rapid recovery and far less postoperative pain1
- Minimal scarring for improved cosmesis1
- Efficient harvest of either saphenous vein or radial artery1
 Allen K, Cheng D, Cohn W, et al. Endoscopic Vascular Harvest in coronary artery bypass graft surgery: A consensus statement of the International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery 2005. Innovations.