VASOVIEW HEMOPRO 2 Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting System
The latest generation of VASOVIEW simultaneous cut-and-seal technology for Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting (EVH).
The result of more than 15 years of continuous advancement, VASOVIEW HEMOPRO 2 is the latest generation of VASOVIEW simultaneous cut-and-seal technology for Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting (EVH).
An embodiment of the Maquet commitment to highly refined technology and robust design, VASOVIEW HEMOPRO 2 virtually eliminates thermal spread and helps harvesters safely acquire high-quality conduits for coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery.* The VASOVIEW HEMOPRO 2 Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting (EVH) System offers the highest level of design innovation and ergonomic sophistication. It represents the gold standard in vessel harvesting for both the saphenous vein and radial artery—delivering superb visualization and exceptional maneuverability to enable harvesters to work more efficiently and effectively for improved patient outcomes.
VASOVIEW HEMOPRO 2 now also comes packaged with the VASOSHIELD Pressure Controlling Syringe inside as a convenience to users taking every advantage of tools that help maximize conduit quality. The VASOSHIELD Pressure Controlling Syringe is a device that protects vessels from overdistension and potential endothelial injury.
* Thermal spread is defined as the extent (length) of thermal injury of the vessel extending laterally outward from the edge of the HEMOPRO 2 jaws at the location of the interaction between the jaws and the vessel.
- The insulated jaws are a key feature of the VASOVIEW HEMOPRO 2 System, providing maximum protection for the saphenous vein or radial artery by virtually eliminating thermal spread.**
- A new spot cautery feature allows harvesters to respond quickly and easily to maintain clear working tunnels and to ensure hemostasis.
- Easy-to-learn techniques enable harvesters to position the jaws while protecting the main conduit.*
- Enhanced cutting capability for easier fasciotomy
- Advanced system design helps to enhance the efficiency and safety of vessel harvest
- The new “natural grip” handle is comfortable to hold and features an easy-activation toggle, providing harvesters with a simple, smooth, and highly responsive one-fingertip control.
* When used in accordance with Instructions for Use.
** Thermal spread is defined as the extent (length) of thermal injury of the vessel extending laterally outward from the edge of the HEMOPRO 2 jaws at the location of the interaction between the jaws and the vessel.