HLS Set Advanced
The HLS Set Advanced provides complete monitoring and is specially developed for veno-venous or veno-arterial extracorporeal support for up to 6 hours.
The HLS Set Advanced provides complete monitoring and is specially developed for veno-venous or veno-arterial extracorporeal support for up to 6 hours. Powered by CARDIOHELP, the world’s smallest heart-lung machine, the system combines user-friendliness and patient safety. The system also has all the necessary approvals for the transport of patients on extracorporeal support within or between hospitals.
The HLS Set Advanced is available in two versions: HLS Set Advanced 5.0 with a blood flow of up to 5 l/min and HLS Set Advanced 7.0 with a blood flow of up to 7 l/min. Both sets have a biocompatible BIOLINE Coating. The HIT Set Advanced with SOFTLINE Coating is available for patients who are susceptible to heparin-induced thrombocytopnia.
More information: www.cardiohelp-us.com
Benefits of the HLS Set Advanced
- Fully monitored system for added patient safety
- The non-invasive integrated sensor technology may reduce the hazards of air embolism, stagnant zones, clotting, and there are no pressure lines that need flushing
- Precise and continuous monitoring of select physiologic parameters
- Cannulae misplacement and kinking may be rapidly detected by monitoring pressure changes
- Alarms and interventions can be set to avoid dangerous events such as cavitation or damage to vessel walls
- Quick and easy set-up and priming for fast deployment in emergency situations