FUSION BIOLINE Vascular Grafts
A completely new concept for peripheral vascular procedures.
FUSION: Revolutionizing Vascular Grafts, Inside and Out
The Maquet line of FUSION grafts Graft merges ePTFE with PET, creating a completely new concept for peripheral vascular procedures. It delivers the easy handling of ePTFE with the reduced suture hole bleeding seen in knit polyester grafts.
The BIOLINE grafts build on this revolutionary combination with the addition of a special heparin coating designed to increase thromboresistance. By adding the benefits of heparin to the unique FUSION hybrid construction, the FUSION BIOLINE graft sets the standard for peripheral bypass treatment.
FUSION Vascular Grafts: Revolutionizing Vascular Grafts, Inside and Out.
Proven Graft Technology
- The two-layer construction of FUSION Vascular Grafts delivers benefits during and after surgery.
- Axial compliance for better handling compared with standard ePTFE grafts
- High suture retention strength and durability for long-term performance*
- Kink resistant to enhance blood flow*
- Minimal suture hole bleeding for improved hemostasis*
- Crush resistant to help enhance flow dynamics*
* Data on file; bench test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance.