|Service and Support|
Service seminars sponsored by MAQUET Cardiopulmonary Technical Support Department provide advanced technical training to assist you in obtaining the maximum benefit from your MAQUET products. Standard in all courses are "Hands-On" labs, covering functional concepts, operation, calibration, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance.
Our MAQUET Cardiopulmonary Service seminars will enable you to
Who Should Attend
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, and calibration in accordance with recommented factory procedures.
- Analyze, isolate, and correct any operator or product malfunction.
- Instruct users to operate and maintain the products.
- Consult with medical staff to maximize the effectiveness of their instrumentation.
- Biomedical Engineers
- Biomedical Equipment Technicians
- Clinical Engineers
- Clinical Technicians
- OR/Lab Technicians
Attendees should have a good understanding of linear, digital and microprocessor circuits as well as a thorough understanding of associated hardware. This will enable you to get the most out of attending a MAQUET seminar.