Sharing knowledge is a key factor to getting the most out of your investment in MAQUET products.
Therefore the MAQUET education programs range from basic product training courses to advanced workshops and symposia where MAQUET can help the clinician and biomedical engineer to stay updated on the latest methodologies and best practices.
By providing interactivity between product knowledge and the patient environment our education programs help you achieve maximum efficiency in your daily workflow.
MAQUET Academy offers:
- MCare Portal - Is a customized portal for hospitals with their installed
base information, e-learning, training material and the latest news to match the installed base. Personal login is needed.
- Technical training - Is offered to biomedical staff at hospitals who wish to perform service themselves on ventilation and aneshesia equipment.
- User training - Is offered to all users, different levels available via MCare Services.
- Re-certification - Available for certified biomedical staff who want to renew their certificate for service on ventilation and aneshesia equipment
- Recorded symposia - Available for MCare customers via MCare Portal.
Contact your local MAQUET office for further details.