The stable and compact SPRINTER CART XL has been developed as a workstation for extracorporeal support devices and applications for use in the operating room and intensive care unit as well as for patient transport – especially in areas of limited space without usual hospital facilities. In this case, reliable and safe transport solutions must be available.
With the very compact transport holder system, the mobile CARDIOHELP heart-lung support system, and ROTAFLOW Console, MAQUET offers a hybrid solution that fulfils and exceeds both transport and stationary requirements.
With its four large smooth running, electrically conductive wheels equipped with foot-lever operated parking brakes and the practical handles, the workstation can be easily and conveniently moved throughout the hospital environment.
Facts at a glance:
- Multi-functional workstation
- A complete range of accessories for all ECLS applications
- Occupies minimal space thanks to its compact dimensions and elaborate partitioning
- Convenient and safe transport with practical handles and smooth running wheels with foot-lever operated brakes
- High quality, crash and crush resistant solid stainless steel frame
- Smooth surface, easy to clean