OASIS Dry Suction Water Seal Chest Drain
The easy-to-use water seal chest drain
The Oasis 3600 Series combines dependable preset -20 cmH2O vacuum control with state-of-the-art dry suction regulation.
By including pre-packaged sterile water to fill the water seal, along with knock-over protection, the Oasis dry suction water seal chest drain offers fast set-up and is easy-to-use. The full-view graduated water seal makes air leak detection fast and easy to track.
- Universal water seal technology with air leak monitor for patient air leak trending
- Internal knock-over nozzles to reduce inter-chamber fluid spills
- Highly visible suction indicator
- Convenient fingertip suction adjustment from -10 to -40 cmH2O (pre-set at -20 cmH2O)
- In-line connector with needleless access sampling port
- Large, easy-to-grab handle and flexi-hangers allow the drain to be hung bedside from a single point
- High negative and positive pressure relief valves for patient protection
- Large, easy-to-read graphics provide fast, accurate drainage assessment
- Removable slide clamp
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
ATS Blood Recovery options are: continuous pump reinfusion, 2450 Self-Filling ATS bag or 2550 ATS bag for attachment to models with In-line connectors.
|Description ||Case QTY||Part Number|
|Single Collection, 1 Patient Tube, ATS Bag Compatible||6||3600-100|
|Infant/Pediatric, 1 Patient Tube, 1/4" tubing, Pediatric Connectors, In-Line Connector and Clamp||6||3612-100|
|Infant/Pediatric, 1 Patient Tube, 1/4" tubing, Pediatric Connectors||6||3612-400|
|ATS Blood Recovery, 1 Patient Tube, ATS Bag Compatible||6||3650-100|
|In-Line ATS Blood Bag, For use with Atrium ATS Compatible Chest Drains
|Self-Filling ATS Blood Bag, For use with Atrium ATS Blood Recovery Chest Drains||10||2450|
How to order
To place an order or learn more about any of the Maquet products, related accessories, or therapeutic solutions, please contact your local sales representative.
- Contact us @wrappertag>