A point-of-care clinical information system for perfusionists.
Maquet offers a comprehensive perfusion product line covering the needs of all medical disciplines in cardiac surgery. With MetaVision Perfusion we have the perfect complement to support the perfusionists workflow.
It enables perfusionists to spend less time on documentation and increase their focus on patient care. The system retrieves data from the heart-lung machine and other devices and provides automated fluid balance calculations. Accurate documentation increases compliance with quality measures and expedites reporting for hospital management and national standards. MetaVision helps improve patient safety by providing clinicians with the information they need to make informed decisions. Moreover, the data collected by MetaVision provides a rich data source for clinical studies.
iMDsoft is a leading provider of clinical information systems for critical, perioperative, and acute care environments. The company's flagship family of solutions, the MetaVision Suite, was first implemented in 1999. Hospitals and health networks worldwide use MetaVision to improve care quality and enhance financial results. The system promotes compliance with protocols and best practices, streamlines reporting and supports clinical research. To learn more about iMDsoft, visit www.imd-soft.com.
- Continuously and automatically record data from all connected medical devices (Multiple standard interfaces (HL7 protocol)
- Capture events from non-connected devices (cardioplegia, clamping, …)
- Display data during procedure and enables perfusionists to access vital information & document data
- Efficiently displays patient information in one integrated record
- Replace paper chart and subsequent input in database, reduces errors due to automation of data entry & calculations
- Store data for further processing and ensures that data is comprehensive, chronological and consistent
- Compatible with all standard clinical solutions - utilizing the communication protocol in accordance with the international standard HL7
What type of information is recorded?
- Clinical values
- Demographics, BSA, CAVE, diagnosis, allergies, …
- OR staff, equipment, …
- Machine parameter and events
- Flow, pressure, temperature, …
- Alarms, pump start / stop, cardioplegia, timer, …
- Vital parameter monitoring
- HR, MAP, SYS, DIA, NIRS, …
- Laboratory values (PCO2, SO2, CO2, pH, potassium, …)
- Manual documentation
- Drug delivery, surgical events, defibrillation, cell saver, …