HLS Set Advanced
The HLS Set Advanced provides complete monitoring and is specially developed for veno-venous or veno-arterial extracorporeal support for up to 30 days continuous use.
The HLS Set Advanced provides complete monitoring and is specially developed for veno-venous or veno-arterial extracorporeal support for up to 30 days continuous use. Powered by CARDIOHELP, the world’s smallest heart-lung machine, the system combines user-friendliness and patient safety. The system also has all the necessary approvals for the transport of patients on extracorporeal support within or between hospitals.
The HLS Set Advanced is available in two versions: HLS Set Advanced 5.0 with a blood flow of up to 5 l/min and HLS Set Advanced 7.0 with a blood flow of up to 7 l/min. Both sets have a biocompatible BIOLINE Coating. The HIT Set Advanced with SOFTLINE Coating is available for patients who are susceptible to heparin-induced thrombocytopnia.
Benefits of the HLS Set Advanced
- Fully monitored system for added patient safety which may lead to reduced bedside costs
- Due to the non-invasive integrated sensor technology there are no hazards of air embolism, stagnant zones, clotting and cavitation from external pressure sensors. There are no pressure lines that need flushing
- Precise and continuous monitoring of the patient's condition
- Rapid detection of cannulae misplacement and kinking by monitoring pressure changes
- Alarms and interventions can be set in order to avoid dangerous events such as cavitation or lesions/damage to vessel walls
- Quick and easy set-up and priming for fast deployment in emergency situations