HLS Cannulae Set
Designed for veno-venous and veno-arterial vessel access. These cannulae provide easy and safe connection of peripheral vessels to an extracorporeal circuit.
Maquet offers a complete solution not only for cardiac surgery, but also for extended extracorporeal support systems from tip to tip. The wide range of the HLS Cannulae is designed for vessel access for veno-venous and veno-arterial vessel access. HLS cannulae with BIOLINE Coating are available for applications in circulatory and pulmonary support.
The HLS Cannulae can be inserted percutaneously or with a surgical cut-down. Arterial and venous cannulae are available in variety of sizes and insertion lengths to meet all needs for peripheral cannulation.
- Optimized transition between introducer and cannula tip
- Reinforced with a flat wire for lowest wall thickness and high flow rates
- Cannula bodies are made of biocompatible polyurethane
- Extended application time of 30 days in combination with a PLS or HLS Set (BIOLINE Coating)
Large range of sizes
- From 13 Fr. to 29 Fr.
Different insertion lengths
- 15, 23, 38 and 55 cm
Improved Safety and Performance
- Locked introducer to keep introducer in place during insertion
- Hardened proximal cannula body and reinforced side hole prevents kinking
- Depth marks to control insertion depth